YSGOL PONTFFRANC FRANKSBRIDGE SCHOOL SCHOOL UNIFORM
At Franksbridge Primary School, Children are encouraged to wear school uniform. Most families choose the official school merchandise, featuring the school name and logo. Items featuring the school logo and name are available to order from Elite Embroidery (http://eliteembroidery.co). The clothes are good quality, comfortable to wear, and suitable for school activities.
Supermarket alternatives without the school logo or name are also acceptable but we ask that the school colour scheme is followed as closely as possible.
- Polo shirt or shirt (white or blue)
- Trousers, skirt or pinafore (black, navy or dark grey). These should be traditional cotton-mix fabrics but not denim, please.
- Sweatshirt, hoody or cardigan (royal blue)
- School fleeces and reversible fleece/waterproof jackets featuring our logo, name and school colours of royal blue/white, are also available.
Footwear: shoes or boots made from leather or an alternative material that offers a similar degree of protection and support. No high heels, trainers, crocs or flip-flops please.
In warm weather, the uniform may be adapted as follows so that the children remain cool and comfortable, to include:
- Blue and white gingham dresses
- Shorts, skorts or skirts (black, navy or dark grey)
We do not specify the colours or designs of PE items but we do ask for all items to be clearly labelled. A full change of clothing and footwear is required for PE lessons. The following items should be in your child’s PE kitbag:
- Shorts or skorts
- Trainers or daps
- Hoody or fleece
- Tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- Change of socks